Dr. Lindsay Cash is an experienced dentist, and from our location in Simpsonville, we serve customers all throughout the area, including Greenville.
Whether you need a Greenville dentist for routine check-ups or for more complex dental work, our team is standing by to help. Read on to learn how to get to our office from Greenville, and to learn a bit more about our services and our approach to dental care in the area.
Meet your Greenville Dentist Today!
Getting to our office from Greenville is easy. To get directions on Google Maps, just click here. Or, if you prefer, enter our address into the GPS of your choice. Pearl Dental Studio is located at 117 Batesville Rd Suite 202, Simpsonville, SC 29681.
Prefer written instructions? We’ve got you covered. Here’s what to do.
- Using your preferred route, head toward I-385 South, and enter the highway. You’ll stay on I-385 for approximately 6.5 miles, though this may vary based on your starting point
- Continue past the highway interchange with I-85, and take Exit 35, the SC-146 E/Woodruff Rd exit, to exit the highway
- Take a left to turn east on SC-146. You’ll stay on this road for about 4.1 miles
- Turn left onto Batesville Rd. You’ll see an Exxon and Circle K on one side of this intersection, and a Spinx gas station and convenience store on the other side
- Continue on Batesville Rd. for about 0.2 miles. Our office will be on your left. See you soon!
Not sure if you’re in the right place? There are a few landmarks and buildings you can look for to identify our office.
- We’re located to the west of Five Forks Baptist Church and Five Forks Cemetery, just across the street
- Park Place Children’s Center is located just north of Pearl Dental Studio
- Rustic II Refined and Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings are both located just to the south of our office
We’re always available to help you get directions by phone, too. Give us a call at 864-214-1440 if you're having trouble finding us, and we’ll steer you in the right direction.
Get Expert, Comprehensive Dentistry In Greenville
At our office, Dr. Lindsay Cash offers exceptional dental care for patients in Greenville. Dr. Cash has obtained her Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), an honor earned by less than 6% of dentists, and regularly takes education courses throughout the country to learn more about cutting-edge dental care techniques.
We offer a full suite of dental services for our patients, ranging from preventive care like teeth cleanings, to restorative care including dental implants, cosmetic treatments like veneers, and expert periodontal care for gum disease.
Best of all, we work with most major insurance providers. And, even if you don’t have insurance, you can get the care you need with our $120 new patient special, and our in-house dental care plan.
With our in-house plan, you’ll be covered for all the preventive care you need for an entire year, and you’ll get additional discounts on all of our other services. Interested patients can learn more about our accepted insurances, new patient special, and in-house plan on this page.
Schedule Your Appointment In Greenville Today!
Dr. Cash is proud to provide expert dental care to patients in Greenville. So don’t wait. Contact us online or give us a call to schedule your first consultation today. We’re always happy to meet new patients in Greenville!